Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Seven, eight, lay them straight..."

It was at a personality development workshop that we were first asked to write down our weak points.The task was over in a jiffy.Next we were asked to jot down our fortes.It dragged on for minutes.
Some tags are like that.

Rules for this tag
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.

Here I go...

1. I am a dog lover who never really owned one.My favorite nursery rhyme "How much is that doggy in the window?"

2. Used to think bonsais were cute,not any more.Bonsais and tiny fish bowls seem like torture to me.

3. I tend to think I'm the tallest among women in the bus.Guess tall women don't use buses these days ;).

4. The sight railway tracks fill me with an urge to travel.Love the rattle of rails and journeys by train.

5.I like reading about Kerala in English.Anita Nair's anthology "WHERE THE RAIN IS BORN"on my books-to-own list.

6. The question paper always makes me feel guilty of having ignored that one little chapter.And that happens all the time...!

7. Feel choked wearing a helmet so usually don't use one.But my helmet-shirking days are over with the traffic police planning to fix hidden cameras at junctions :(

8. I don't think heavy metal rock is music or that bawdy stuff are jokes.


I tag Merin.

Silverine, do pass me that tube of Moov too! Merci beaucoup!

6 comments:

Deepti said...

Nicely done tag !!! Which reminds I have to do mine too :D

mathew said...

bingo with the train tracks..It is almost 4 years since I have taken a proper train trip(overnight)..Used to have it ocassionally while visiting bangalore as a kid..and now miss it!!
Tallest woman in the bus..hehehehe!! just thought normally those 'kilees' in the bus are really short people isnt!!

Mind Curry said...

My favorite nursery rhyme "How much is that doggy in the window?"
lol..thats damn cute :)

Anita Nair's anthology "WHERE THE RAIN IS BORN"on my books-to-own list.
have you seen "before the rains"?

silverine said...

Wow! That was taken super fast tag! Thank you! No 6 is me. There was always something I left out and wish I hadn't. And please wear helmet...I personally know of people who saved their lives due to that after being in major accidents.

"The sight of railway tracks" I think we mallus are born with the travel bug embedded in us! :)

George said...

1) Always wanted to own a dog, but family thinks its an expensive mess.
5)I am sure that Kerala is a very special place., when I read about Kerala in English gives that pleasure that this TRUTH is presented to a wider audience.
6)Question papers= table banging
7) Heavy metal rock and associated screaming is not music, count me also for that.

Neena Padayatty said...

To all
My apologies for not having replied to the comments so far.My PC suddenly started showing error messages to my home page.I was not able to open any of the blog pages.Thankfully things seem to have sorted out.
@deepti
Thanks :)will read yours soon
@mathew
Yes...the kili's are usually petite,adds to their agility.
@mind curry
Try listening to that song sometime :)...haven't seen the movie but have read about Santosh Sivan's venture.Similar lines?
@silverine
The pleasure is mine....Honoured!
@george
Good to see u agreeing with me,for a change :)